Lemon Pepper Shrimp
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 7 Min
- 1 1.5 lbs Peel-n-Eat Shrimp
- 2 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 3 1/2 Stick Butter, Melted
- 4 1/2 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 5 1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
- 6 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 7 1 Tbsp Parsley, Chopped
- 8 1/2 Tbsp Salt
It’s the weekend of the Big Game, and Ambassador Aubrey Johansen has one more snack recipe to send your way! Every football party needs at least 3 buffalo wing inspired dishes, but we can’t forget about the tried and true lemon pepper sauce. She's going ultimate Florida and slathering grilled shrimp in a buttery lemon pepper sauce, and it feels nothing but right. She used peel-n-eat shrimp to insure that messy wing feel, but you can use already peeled shrimp! Up to you! Let’s dig in.
1. Fill your chimney with charcoal, and light over side burner flame until coals are lit. Allow them to burn for 20-30 minutes, then release into grill and close lid, allowing grates to heat to high temp.
2. Toss shrimp in avocado oil, and scatter on grill. Close the lid and let shrimp cook 3-5 minutes, until pink and charred. Remove from heat
3. Mix butter with pepper, lemon juice & zest, garlic, salt, and parsley. Toss the hot grilled shrimp in sauce, and serve immediately with tons of napkins! Enjoy!