Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 80 Min
- 1 Chicken Thighs
- 2 Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 3 Canola Oil (your preferred oil)
- 4 Apple Wood Chunks (your favorite wood)
This Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs recipe is a must-have recipe in your cookbook! This recipe perfectly combines savory, citrus flavors, and smoke for a delicious main course.
- Preheat smoker/grill to 350F.
- Trim chicken thighs (optional).
- Spray chicken with oil.
- Pour seasoning on both sides of chicken.
- Place on smoker/grill for 20 minutes.
- Spray both sides of chicken with butter and continue to cook for another 20 minutes.
- Spray both sides of chicken with butter again and continue to cook.
- Remove from smoker/grill when internal temperature reaches 180-185F.
- Let cook for 5 minutes and enjoy!