Korean Short Ribs
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Beef Short Ribs
- 2 Char-Griller Steak Seasoning
- 3 Korean BBQ Sauce
- 4 Sriracha
- 5 Green Onion
- 6 Sesame Seeds
Looking for a fun, new way to flavor your short ribs? This Korean Short Ribs recipe from Char-Griller Ambassador, Jeremy Souza of @pittboysbbq is exactly what you are looking for! Smoky, savory, and as spicy as you like it, these will be a new favorite!
- Place your short ribs in a large zip lock bag.
- Add 3 tbsp. of the Char-Griller Steak seasoning.
- Add your favorite store-bought Korean BBQ sauce.
- Add Sriracha to taste (depending on how hot you like them).
- Let marinate for at least 4 hours or as long as you can.
- Preheat the charcoal side of your DUO 5050 Grill.
- Once the grates are nice and hot, go ahead and start grilling.
- These will cook hot and fast.
- Char these up nicely, and they're ready to serve within 10 minutes.
- We like eating these with steamed rice and grilled broccolini.