Bacon Bourbon Compound Butter
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Softened Butter - 1 Stick
- 2 Crumbled Crispy Bacon - 1 to 2 slices
- 3 Bacon Grease - 1 Tablespoon
- 4 Bourbon - 1 Tablespoon
Whip up this simple and flavorful Bacon Bourbon Butter to up your grilling game! It will elevate your meats or vegetables without the hassle of following a complicated recipe. Our favorite part is the crispy bacon bits hidden throughout the butter!
1. Crisp bacon and crumble.
2. Thoroughly mix bacon into softened butter with the bourbon and scoop onto a square of parchment paper, rolling up into a log, and twisting the ends closed.
3. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
*Serve on top of steaks to add more flavor*