Grilled Teriyaki Beef Short Ribs Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Beef Short Ribs: 2-3lbs
- 2 Teriyaki Marinade: 15 fl oz
- 3 Char-Griller Grills Sweet & Spicy Seasoning: to taste
- 4 Water: 1 cup
- 5 Olive Oil: to taste
- 6 Onion: 1/2, diced
- 7 Black Pepper: 1 Tbsp.
- 8 Garlic: diced, 4 tsp
- 9 Char-Griller Grills Smokin’ Champ 1733
- 10 Lump Charcoal, Charcoal Chimney, Fire Starters & Fire Torch
- In a bowl, combine the teriyaki marinade, Sweet & Spicy seasoning, water, onions, black pepper & garlic and mix thoroughly
- Add the beef short ribs to the marinade mixture
- Allow the beef short ribs to marinate for 24 hours
- Fire up the Smokin’ Champ 1733 main grilling area with lump charcoal to 400°F.
- Remove the beef short ribs from the marinade and place them directly over the lump charcoal.
- Flip after 4-5 minutes and cook for a total of 10 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!