Grilled Stuffed Flank Steak Pinwheels on the Wrangler®
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 1 Large Flank Steak
- 2 6 Ounces of Asiago Shredded
- 3 6 Ounces of Gorgonzola Crumbled
- 4 4 Ounces of Thinly Sliced Salami
- 5 4 Scallions
- 6 Salt and Pepper
- 7 9 to 10 Wooden Skewers Soaked in Water
- 8 Optional: Rosemary
This stuffed flank steak will give you that little fun at your next meal! With gooey cheese and flavorful salami, this pinwheel will be sure to capture the attention of even the pickiest eaters! We completed this recipe on our Char-Griller Wrangler®.
1. Heat grill to high heat.
2. Trim and butterfly your steak. Layout the meat and then pound steak until steak is in a flat rectangle.
3. Season steak with salt and pepper.
4. Add crumbled Gorgonzola, rosemary, and scallions. Then add salami and asiago cheese.
5. Start rolling. Once rolled, tie the steak in evenly sectioned parts. Insert skewers through each section of twine. Slice.
6. Season with salt and pepper. Place on grill grates. Grill for about 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness. Flip and grill for 3-4 minutes longer. Transfer to the cooler side of the grill until the thermometer reads between 120-130 degrees.
7. Let rest for 5 minutes and enjoy!