Grilled Split Chicken Legs
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 40 Min
- 1 15-17 Split Chicken Legs (I get these already split and marinaded from the store)
- 2 Your Preferred Seasoning
- 3 AKORN Auto-Kamado
- 4 Lump Charcoal
Next time you grill chicken legs, switch up your usual method for Grilled Split Chicken Legs! Season with your preferred seasoning, and these are sure to be a hit!
- Sprinkle your preferred seasoning over the chicken.
- Grill at 400F on your Char-Griller AKORN Auto-Kamado over lump charcoal to an internal temperature 175F.
- During the last 20 minutes of the cook, crack the lid of the grill hood with the grate lifter to get the skin crunchy.
- Remove and enjoy!