Grilled S'mores 4 Ways
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 5 Min
- 1 Graham Crackers - 4 Full Crackers
- 2 Large Marshmallows - 4
- 3 Milk Chocolate Bar
- 4 Dark Chocolate Bar
- 5 Cookie Butter
- 6 Peanut and Caramel Candy Bar
- 7 Chili Powder
- 8 Peanut Butter
Don’t have a fire pit? Or maybe you want to surprise the kids with a no-mess summer treat? Grilled S’mores are the treat you have been looking for. Make it fun and personal for the kids by giving them fun topping options like peanut butter, bananas, and cookie butter. Make some grown-up s’mores by adding some chili powder to dark chocolate, or swap the chocolate bar for a candy bar!
1. Heat grill to 350 degrees
2. Break four graham crackers in half and lay out.
3. Top the first graham cracker with milk chocolate bar and peanut butter.
4. Top the second graham cracker with milk chocolate and cookie butter
5. Top third graham cracker with dark chocolate and a sprinkle of chili powder.
6. Top fourth graham cracker with Snickers Bar cut in half longways.
7. Top each graham cracker with a marshmallow and the other half of the graham cracker.
8. Wrap each s'mores in its own foil packet.
9. Place on warming rack of the grill for 4 to 5 minutes.
Yield: 4 S'mores