Grilled Pork Steaks
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 35 Min
- 1 Pork Steaks
- 2 Favorite rub(s)
Such an easy and quick way to enjoy some amazing Grilled Porch Steaks by one of our favorite chefs, Geoffrey Greer! Enjoy this recipe all year long on your Char-Griller grill and show off your skills to your friends and family!
- Preheat grill
- Cover pork chops with favorite rub(s)
- Place pork chops on grill
- Grill for 15 minutes then flip
- Grill for 15 minutes then remove pork steaks from grill
- Increase heat on grill to 600F
- Return pork steaks to grill and grill for 1 minute on each side or until desired color
- Remove from the griddle and let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!