Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 5 Min
- 1 Oysters
- 2 2 Sticks Butter
- 3 2 Tbsp. Char-Griller Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 4 2 Tbsp. Char-Griller Creole Seasoning
- 5 1 Bundle Cilantro
- 6 2-3 Tbsp. Garlic Paste
- 7 Tapatio Hot Sauce
- 8 Lime Juice
If you're a fan of grilled oysters, you know how delicious they are. In this recipe, the compound butter takes the flavor to the next level. You won't be able to get enough of these, so be sure to make a lot!
- The hardest part about this recipe is shucking the oysters! Make sure you use a proper shucking tool for this.
- Prepare the compound butter by adding the butter, hot sauce, cilantro, garlic paste, Char-Griller seasonings, and lime juice in a bowl. Mix and combine everything as best as you can.
- Once your grill is heated up, toss the oysters on the grill.
- They will crack open after a few minutes of heating up and from there you can use your shucking tool to remove the top half.
- Add a dollop of your compound butter to each oyster and wail till it melts
- Once the butter is melted it's ready to serve!
1. Next time I'd use fresh garlic!