Grilled Green Beans and Onions on the Gambler™ Portable
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 1 LB of Green Beans
- 2 1 Sweet Onion
- 3 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 4 Salt to Taste
Looking for something fast and healthy to grill up? These Green Beans and Onions are perfect for you. These are delicious as a side dish or even a snack!
1. Prepare grill to 400-degree heat.
2. Clean green beans and cut them into half pieces. Cut up sweet onion into slices.
3. Place green beans and onions into a steamer basket or grill pan. Add olive oil and mix. Add salt to taste.
4. Close lid on the grill. Cook together for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.