Grilled Garlic Bread
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 3-5 Min
- 1 1 Loaf of French bread
- 2 1 Cup Of Salted Butter(Soft)
- 3 5 Tbsp Of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 1 1/2 Tbsp Of Minced Garlic
- 5 2 Tsp Of Parsley
- 6 2- 3 Tbsp Char-Griller “Garlic & Herb” Rub
Not reserved for fancy restaurants or the freezer aisle at the grocery store, accompany your next pasta dish with this savory, buttery, Grilled Garlic Bread recipe featuring our very own “Garlic and Herb” rub, taking it to the next level.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients aside from bread into a bowl and whip together. You should have a whipped, buttery consistency.
- Split the bread in half lengthwise before cutting in half or simply cut it into slices.
- Spread the mixture onto the face of the bread. Lightly brush some of the mixture onto the sides and bottom as well.
- Place your bread on the grill and cook for 3-5 minutes or until desired crispness or brownness before flipping over.
- Remove from the grill and if there are burnt minced garlic pieces, feel free to brush them off.
- Sprinkle with parsley and cut to desired serving sizes.
- Serve warm, enjoy!