Grilled Eggs Benedict with Grilled Lemon Hollandaise
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 10 Eggs
- 2 4 English Muffins
- 3 8 Slices of Canadian Bacon
- 4 2 Lemons, Halved
- 5 1 Stick Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 6 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 7 1 Tbsp Salt
Looking for a great breakfast to make for all the friends and family visiting over the holidays? Ambassador Aubrey Johansen has you covered with her Grilled Eggs Benedict with Grilled Lemon Hollandaise Recipe!
"It's the week of Christmas, and I couldn't be more thrilled to be spending my first 'warm' Christmas right here in my new home- the sunshine state. Usually, the holidays are filled with blustery winds and snow, but this year, I'm thinking beach and a grilled brunch. Who is with me!?
Let's do a fun spin on everyone's favorite- Eggs Benedict. The star of the show is the lemon in the hollandaise sauce, so let's grill it. The best part about the grill?? Not having to clean up 7 different pans in one meal. This eggs benny is on your plate in less than 10. Plus- my hollandaise sauce is made in the blender; it's so easy! Let's do it! Happy Hollindaze! Ha!"
1. Preheat your Char-Griller Grill to high, and scrape those grates, we don’t want any muffins sticking.
2. While our grill heats up, slice English muffins in half, and prepare the eggs for the hollandaise.
3. Separate 4 eggs, placing the yolks in a blender, and saving the whites for another day! (think omelet vibes).
4. Head out to the grill and grill your Canadian bacon, English muffins, and halved lemons, until crispy and golden brown. Pull from heat.
5. Cook remaining eggs to your liking, I love mine poached, but you can do sunny side up, or even scrambled.
6. In the blender with the yolks, squeeze the juice of 2 of the grilled lemon halves, and blend on high for 60 seconds, until light and fluffy. Add Dijon, salt, and pulse till combined. Then, while the motor is running slow, slowly drizzle in your melted butter until a thick and creamy hollandaise sauce has formed. It’s really that easy!
7. Assemble the plates with English muffin, a slice of grilled bacon, an egg, and a dollop of your hollandaise. Garnish with fresh herbs and remaining grilled lemon pieces. Repeat until a Christmas nap appears, that’s my gift to you! Enjoy!