Gravity 980 Smoked Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 2.5 Hrs
- 1 2 lb. of fresh, thawed Chicken Wings
- 2 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 1/4 Cup of Char-Griller Chicken Rub
- 4 1 Tsp of Cumin
- 5 1 Tsp of Cayenne Powder
Smoked Chicken Wings made even easier with the Gravity 980 . They’re the perfect way to go low n’ slow during the week for an elevated weeknight chicken dinner or on the weekend for an easier yet rewarding lunch or dinner.
- If you prefer to rinse your chicken wings, do so in cold water. Pat them completely dry with paper towels.
- In a resealable bag, combine olive oil, and all seasonings, then add chicken and seal bag.
- Thoroughly mix chicken and oil mixture within bag until all pieces are coated. Place in the refrigerator and allow to sit for 1 hour through overnight.
- Remove the fire shutter from the Gravity 980, load and light the hopper then set to 225-250°F.
- Place chicken wings in the grill in a single layer and smoke for 2 to 2 ½ hours or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Allow wings to rest for 10-20 minutes then serve. Enjoy!