Gravity 980 Quick n’ Fast Grilled Vegetables
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 5 Min
- 1 1 Large Zucchini (Sliced)
- 2 1 Large Summer Squash (Sliced)
- 3 1 Red Bed Pepper (Sliced)
- 4 3 Large Portobello Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 5 1 Red Onion (Sliced)
- 6 Kosher Salt
- 7 Black Pepper
- 8 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder
- 9 1 Tsp of Paprika
- 10 1 Tbsp of Italian Seasoning (or your choice of herbs)
- 11 1/2 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Quickly whip up a flavorful, healthy side for your burgers or brisket right on the grill with this Quick n’ Fast Vegetable recipe, perfect for any night of the week.
- Remove the fire shutter from the Gravity 980. Load the hopper and set the temperature to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all veggies with olive oil and seasonings.
- Place a grill wok on the grates and close the grill, allowing it to preheat for 2-3 minutes before adding the vegetable mixture.
- Using a silicone spatula, open the grill and stir vegetables around in the wok, repeating the process until vegetables reach desired doneness.
- Serve hot or warm. Enjoy!