Fresh Garlic Cilantro Butter Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 30-35 Min
- 1 Whole Chicken Wings: 14-16
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Char-Griller Grills Creole Seasoning: to taste.
- 4 Sazon: to taste.
- 5 Char-Griller Grills Akorn Kamado,
- 6 Char-Griller Grills Smokin’ Stone
- Rinse Chicken Wings with cold water and pat dry.
- Trim/remove access fat, skin and hair.
- Apply coating of olive oil to both sides of the chicken.
- Add Sazon and Char-Griller Grills Creole seasonings.
- Fire up the Akorn Kamado with lump charcoal to 350°-400° using the smokin’ stone.
- Place the chicken wings in the Akorn.
- Flip the wings after 15 minutes.
- Grill the chicken wings until internal 175°-185° and remove.
- Melt the garlic cilantro butter and drip them all over the chicken wings.
- Eat them right off the grill and enjoy!