French Toast Waffle Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 1 Lb Pork Sausage
- 2 1 Pack Of Bacon
- 3 1 Box Of Thick And Fluffy Eggo’s
- 4 6 eggs (3 For French Toast Mixture and 3 For The Sandwiches)
- 5 6 Slices Of Cheese
- 6 Maple Syrup
- 7 2/3 Cup Milk
- 8 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 9 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 10 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
If you're looking for an easy breakfast recipe for your griddle, this French Toast Waffle Sandwich perfectly fits the bill. With this recipe, you will have a delicious breakfast sandwich in under 30 minutes.
- Make sausage into patties place on griddle
- Cook the bacon
- Make the egg mixture by mixing eggs , milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl .
- Dip waffles into the egg mixture and place on the griddle until they’re a nice golden brown. Add cheese to waffles top with fried egg, sausage , bacon and drizzle with some syrup and enjoy.