Foil Packet Loaded Grilled Potatoes
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 4 Large Potatoes, Cubed Or Sliced (1 Potato Per Packet) Feel free to substitute a Sweet Potato If You’d Like
- 2 Aluminum Foil
- 3 1 Stick Of Butter
- 4 Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 5 1 Onion (Diced)
- 6 1 Cup Of Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 7 1 Cup Of Cheese (Shredded)
Foil packets make everything easy AND fun, especially while camping. This grilled rendition of a classic baked potato is super easy to cook as well as great for personalizing with toppings fit for every member of the family.
- Arrange each foil packet by lightly spraying or oiling the bottom before adding 1 potato, butter, salt and pepper to taste, onions, mushrooms, and cheese.
- Fold each packet closed before placing it on the grill for 30-35 minutes or until contents are soft to your liking.
- Add any additional toppings like bacon bits, sour cream or chives.
- Serve warm, enjoy!