Flat Iron Griddle Pizza Quesadillas
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 8 Flour Tortillas
- 2 1 Pack Of Pepperoni And Or Salami
- 3 2 Cups Of Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 4 Tbsp Of Butter Or Margarine
- 5 2 Cups Of Spaghetti Sauce
- 6 4 Tbsp Of Dried Basil And/Or Oregano
This fun spin on both pizza flavors fused with the fun of quesadillas, is a kid-friendly rendition, perfect for camping. It’s easy to make, but most of all, delicious!
- Heat Flat Iron® Griddle to medium heat. Add butter to flat top and spread across allowing it to melt.
- Once heated, place 4 tortillas flat on top.
- Immediately layer cheese, oregano/basil, meat and more cheese on the tortilla. Top with another tortilla. (Optionally, you can make each tortilla its own mini-quesadilla by only layering meat and cheese on one half then folding it in half.)
- Allow the cheese to fully melt on the inside before using a spatula to flip each over, adding more butter to the flat top, if necessary.
- Once cheese is melted and tortillas are browned and crisped to your liking, remove from the griddle.
- Serve each quesadilla with spaghetti sauce for dipping.