Flat Iron® Philly Cheesesteak
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 2 Lbs Thinly Sliced Beef
- 2 1 Onion, Sliced
- 3 2 Green Peppers, Sliced
- 4 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 5 2 Tbsp Butter
- 6 Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 7 3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 8 12 to 16 Slices of Provolone Cheese
- 9 1 Can of Cheeze Whiz
- 10 6 Hoagie Rolls
Bring the classic Philly street food to your own backyard with this Flat Iron® Philly Cheesesteak recipe. Cook everything from the meat to toasting the buns on one cooktop for a fast and easy meal!
1. Preheat grilled to medium high heat
2. Add tablespoon of butter and some oil to griddle
3. Add onions and peppers to griddle.
4. Season with salt, pepper, vinegar and ½ tsp garlic powder. Toss to combine.
5. Add another tablespoon of butter and some oil to the griddle.
6. Add beef to the griddle and chop it up more with your metal spatulas to ensure it cooks evenly.
7. Season beef with salt, pepper and ½ tsp of garlic powder.
8. When meat is cooked, divide it up on the griddle top into 6 piles.
9. Turn griddle heat to medium and add a few tablespoons of Cheese Whiz to each pile of meat.
10. Divide veggies up evenly among the six piles of meat.
11. Add 2 to 3 slices of provolone cheese to each pile.
12. Split the hoagie rolls and toast them on the griddle.
13. Once the cheese is melted, put each pile of meat on hoagie roll and serve hot.