Flat Iron Griddle Classic Steak Street Tacos
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 Steak Taco Meat (diced chuck roast or any kind of steak): 1-2 pounds
- 2 Small bundle of cilantro: chopped or whole
- 3 1 Onion: diced
- 4 1 - 7 oz bag of Chihuahua Cheese
- 5 Sazón, Chef Merito Meat Seasoning & Char Griller Grills Taco Fajita seasonings to taste
- 6 1 bunch Cebollitas/Green Onions: Sliced
- 7 1-2 Jalapenos: Sliced
- 8 1-2 packs of corn tortillas
- 9 4 Limes: cut into quarters
- 10 Favorite Salsa
- 11 Sour Cream to Taste (As a garnish)
Looking for a quick, easy and delicious dinner or lunch? These Steak Street Tacos are just what you are looking for. Serve with fresh salsa and tortilla chips and some queso for a restaurant quality meal at home!
1. Season the diced steak with Sazón, Chef Merito Meat Seasoning & Char-Griller Grills Taco Fajita seasonings to taste.
2. Squeeze lime juice from two limes.
3. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and it’s ready.
4. Fire up your Flat Iron Griddle to medium heat using three burners.
5. Add the cebollitas/green onions, jalapenos and steak to the griddle and allow to cook.
6. Move the meat and veggies around every few minutes. Meat and veggies will be done when they are brown and charred. Takes about 20-25 minutes.
Tip: Remove any meat juices in the grease drawer to allow the meat to sear.
7. Add tortillas and cheese to the hot griddle top.
8. Once the tortillas warm and the cheese melts/golden brown, add the tortilla on top of the cheese and then flip the cheesy tortilla.
9. After flipping it, remove it from the griddle.
10. Repeat this process until all your tortillas are completed.
11. Add steak, fresh chopped onions, cilantro and salsa onto the cheesy tortilla.
12. Eat the cebollitas/green onions and jalapenos on the side.