Flat Iron® Griddle Cheddar Crisp
Prep Time: 3 Min | Cook Time: 3-4 Min
- 1 Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Char-Griller Chicken Rub
- 3 Cooking Oil
These Cheddar Crisps from Char-Griller Ambassador, Eric Stuart of @BeardedBeastBBQ, are a delicious snack. Pair with a smoked salsa, and you have the perfect appetizer!
- Turn Char-Griller Flat Iron Griddle on medium high heat.
- Get your cheddar cheese or cheese of your choice ready and add a thin coat of oil to the griddle.
- I have no exact measurement on the amount of cheese I used per crisp but it was a pinch of cheese and add your seasoning. I used Char-Griller Chicken Rub.
- Flip the crisp once the cheese is bubbling and pull them off about 1.5 minutes after the flip.
- Let cool and enjoy.