Flank Steak, Asparagus, & Baked Potato
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 1 Hrs
- 1 Flank Steak
- 2 Asparagus
- 3 Jalapenos (optional)
- 4 Potatoes
- 5 Toppings: butter, shredded cheese, bacon bits, sour cream, & green onions
Sometimes a simple grilled dinner is best, and this recipe does not disappoint! With this Flank Steak, Asparagus, & Baked Potato recipe, you'll have a full meal ready to go in an hour!
- Start by seasoning your potatoes and wrapping them in foil.
- Throw them into a 400*F oven for 1 hour.
- Begin prepping the steak and asparagus.
- Season the flank steaks with your favorite rub. We used a spicy Chile de Arbol Rub.
- Season the asparagus with your favorite seasoning. We used a spicy citrus rub.
- Preheat your Char-Griller DUO 5050 grill.
- Begin cooking the steaks when the baked potatoes have about 20 minutes of cook time remaining.
- Grill the flank steaks, asparagus, and whole jalapenos.
- Remove the steaks once they hit an internal temp of 130*F.
- Remove the asparagus after you get a nice char and once they've softened up a bit.
- Cut open your baked potato and throw in your toppings.
- Slice your flank steak and you’re ready to eat.
- Sometimes keeping it simple is best!