Fire Roasted Wok Roja Shrimp Tostadas
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 30 Shrimp ( Or More)
- 2 Roja Salsa: 1 Cup
- 3 Char-Griller Taco & Fajita Seasoning: to taste
- 4 1 Lime (Sliced for Squeezing)
- 5 Char-Griller Wok
- 6 Tostada Shells
- 7 Refried Beans
- 8 Chihuahua Shredded Cheese: 7 Oz
- 9 Lettuce, Cilantro, Sour Cream, Avocado to taste.
Incorporate some serious flavor into your weeknight or weekend favorites menu with these authentic Fire Roast Wok Roja Shrimp Tostadas, thanks to Char-Griller Ambassador, James Llorens of Certified Creole BBQ!
- Shrimp: Rinse, peel, clean & remove the tail.
- Combine the Roja Salsa, Char-Griller Taco & Fajita Seasoning and Lime to the shrimp.
- Add the shrimps to the Wok when the grill is ready to cook.
- Preheat the AKORN Kamado & Smoke at temperature 350°-400°.
- Place the Wok inside the grill to warm.
- When the grill and wok are warm, add the shrimps to the Wok.
- Cook for 10 minutes and remove.
- Build your tostada by spreading the shell with beans, shrimps, lettuce, avocado, Chihuahua Shredded Cheese, sour cream and cilantro with a splash of roja salsa.