Fire Roasted Beef, Chicken & Veggie Glazed Skewers
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 Beef Stew Meat: 1-2 Pounds
- 2 Chicken Breast: 1-2 Pounds
- 3 Veggies: Red Onions: 1, Aloha Bell Pepper: 1 & Yellow Squash: 1
- 4 Olive Oil: Binder
- 5 Seasonings: Sazon & Gentlemen’s Spice Blend #7
- 6 Skewers: 2
- 7 Grill Wok: 1
- 8 BBQ Sauce/Glaze: to taste
- 9 Char-Griller Grills Smokin’ Champ 1733
- 10 Fogo Charcoal Eucalyptus Lump Charcoal: one chimney & Mango Smoking Wood: one piece
Easy to personalize for the whole family and quick enough to make for a weeknight dinner, this Fire Roasted Beef, Chicken & Veggie Glazed Skewers recipe is sure to become something you'll make all summer.
- Cube the beef & chicken
- Season beef & chicken with Sazon the night prior: 12-24 hours
- Cube the Red Onion & Aloha Bell Pepper -Slice the yellow squash into circles
- Load the skewers with the veggies, beef & chicken
- Place any extra veggies, beef & chicken to the grill wok
- Season the skewers & grill wok with Gentlemen’s Spice Blend #7
- Skewers & Grill Wok are ready for the Grill!
- Set aside two grill grates for easy access to the fire
- Fire up one chimney full of the lump charcoal towards the back of the grill/smoker to a rough temperature of 400 °.
- Add one piece of the Mango Smoking wood to the Fire.
- Add additional lump charcoal as the fire lowers
- Place the skewers opposite side of the fire for roasting and place the grill wok on the remaining grill grate
- Rotate the skewers and mix the grill wok periodically throughout the cook.
- Add your favorite BBQ Sauce/Glaze to the grill/smoker and warm for 15 minutes and then begin to glaze the skewers. You don’t need to glaze the ones in the grill wok.
- Roast for 20 minutes to allow the glaze to stick to the skewers -Remove the skewers and grill wok after 45 minutes.
- Add final glaze to the skewers and enjoy!