Double Cheeseburger Kabobs
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 Grass Fed Ground Beef- 1 Pound
- 2 Sea Salt
- 3 Fresh Ground Pepper
- 4 American Cheese Slices
- 5 Dill Pickle Chips
- 6 Iceberg Lettuce
- 7 Small Vine Cherry Tomatoes
What's better than a cheesy burger on a bun...how about a cheesy burger on a stick! This cheeseburger kabobs recipe is a perfect way to serve a family favorite with a new and exciting twist!
1. Gently form the ground beef into small slider size patties and generously sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Grill over medium high heat until desired doneness and then melt a quarter of a slice of American cheese on top of each.
2. Cut the iceberg lettuce into small squares. Slide a cooked slider patty, pickle chip, lettuce square, and tomato onto a skewer. Repeat twice on each skewer.
3. Serve with sugar free ketchup and yellow mustard to dip.
4. Other options to add: cooked bacon, red onion, grilled mushrooms—get creative!