Double Cheeseburger Kabobs
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 Grass Fed Ground Beef- 1 Pound
- 2 Sea Salt
- 3 Fresh Ground Pepper
- 4 American Cheese Slices
- 5 Dill Pickle Chips
- 6 Iceberg Lettuce
- 7 Small Vine Cherry Tomatoes
What's better than a cheesy burger on a bun...how about a cheesy burger on a stick! This cheeseburger kabobs recipe is a perfect way to serve a family favorite with a new and exciting twist!
1. Gently form the ground beef into small slider size patties and generously sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Grill over medium-high heat until desired doneness and then melt a quarter of a slice of American cheese on top of each.
2. Cut the iceberg lettuce into small squares. Slide a cooked slider patty, pickle chip, lettuce square, and tomato onto a skewer. Repeat twice on each skewer.
3. Serve with sugar-free ketchup and yellow mustard to dip.
4. Other options to add: cooked bacon, red onion, grilled mushrooms—get creative!