Recipe:Curried Chicken Skewers
- - 3-4 lb. chicken tenders
- - 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- - 2 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- - 2 Tbsp. honey
- - 2 Tbsp. curry powder
- - 1 Tsp. salt
- - ½ Tsp. garlic powder
- - ½ Tsp. pepper
- - ½ Tsp. allspice
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 15 minutes, so they don’t burn on the grill.
2. While skewers are soaking, rinse the chicken tenders and pat dry with paper towel.
3. Combine oil, mustard, honey, curry powder, garlic powder, allspice, salt and pepper in a medium bowl to make curry seasoning and mix well. Add chicken, turning to coat evenly and skewer.
4. Place skewered chicken tenders on the grill at 375°F for 10 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Note: The chicken’s internal temperature will continue to increase by 5-10 degrees after you pull it off the grill.
Recipes developed in partnership with our friends, Ken & Patti Fisher at Date Night Doin’s. Visit their website at www.datenightdoins.com for BBQ and smoking recipes, videos, product reviews, and all things BBQ!