Crispy Garlic Parmesan Tornado Swirls on the Wrangler®
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 4 medium Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 2 cups of parmesan cheese
- 3 2/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 5 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 6 2 tablespoons Paprika
- 7 2 teaspoons of dried dill
- 8 2 tablespoons of salt
- 9 1 teaspoon dried parsley
This recipe is for all the potato lovers out there! This fun creative way to serve this meal will leave a smile on everyone's face and is the perfect dish to make on your Char-Griller Wrangler®.
Prepare a grill at medium heat
1. Mix parmesan cheese, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, dill, parsley, and salt.
2. Place olive oil in a separate bowl and mix with 2 tablespoons of the dry ingredients.
3. Insert a bamboo skewer through the center of the potato and cut a spiral down starting with the top. You should be able to do this by creating a 15–20-degree angle and rotating the potato as you go along. Finally, stretch the potato at the bottom.
4. Place skewers in tin foil, and coat generously with oil mixture. Once finished, close the ends of the foil so the oil does not escape and place it on the grill for 8 minutes. Then flip to the other side. Cook for 8 more minutes.
5. Let skewers rest. Once cool enough to handle, place the oil mixture on the potato again and return to the grill. Place on each side for 2-3 minutes or until brown.