Cilantro, Lemon, Garlic, Onion & Jalapeno Marinade
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 2 Min
- 1 1/2 Onion
- 2 Cilantro (Medium Bunch)
- 3 1 Lime
- 4 1 Lemon
- 5 1 Jalapeno
- 6 4 Garlic Cloves
- 7 1/2 Olive Oil
If you are looking for a delicious new marinade to try out during your next grilling session, this Cilantro, Lemon, Garlic, Onion & Jalapeno Marinade from Char-Griller Ambassador, James Llorens of Certified Creole BBQ will not disappoint. This marinade is great for seafood or chicken.
- Dice the onion.
- Chop cilantro.
- Dice the jalapeno.
- Chop garlic.
- Then add ingredients to a bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon and lime for the juice.
- Add the olive oil to the mix and stir.
- Mix all the ingredients: Add enough olive oil so all the ingredients are loose and can move around.
- Great uses for this marinade: Whole Fish, shrimp and any kind of chicken.