Chicken Kabobs with Greek Salad
Prep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 1.5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 5 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 6 1 tsp. oregano
- 7 1 tsp. salt
- 8 1 tsp. black pepper
- 9 Greek Salad: 1 pint cherry tomatoes (halved), 1 medium cucumber, 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese, 1/2 cup sliced Kalamata olives, 2 cloves crushed garlic, 2 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tsp. red wine vinegar, 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard, 1 tsp. oregano, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. black pepper, & 1/2 cup sliced red onion (1" pieces)
Craving Greek cuisine? Bring it to your backyard with this Chicken Kabobs with Greek Salad recipe!
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the minced garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Cube the chicken breast into uniform 1" pieces and transfer to the medium bowl with the marinade. Mix to coat the chicken, cover, and marinade in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, mix all the salad ingredients minus the tomatoes, cucumber, feta, and olives to create the salad dressing. Once the dressing is mixed, add the tomatoes, cucumber, feta, and olives and toss to combine. Cover and place in the fridge until the chicken is read to serve.
- 30 minutes before cooking the chicken, remove from the fridge to get to room temperature and preheat your grill to 350-375F degrees for direct cooking.
- Skewer your chicken and grill over direct heat for 5-7 minutes per side, or until chicken is browned and reached 165 degrees internal.
- Place chicken kabobs on cutting board with Tzatziki sauce and serve Greek salad on the side. Enjoy as a low carb/keto meal!