Cheesy Veggie Stuffed Chicken Breasts Wrapped in Bacon
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time:
- 1 Oil
- 2 Minced Garlic
- 3 Brown Sugar
- 4 Onion
- 5 Raw Spinach
- 6 Cream Cheese
- 7 Mozzarella
- 8 Bell Pepper
- 9 Coarse Salt
- 10 Coarse Pepper
- 11 Chicken Breast
- 12 Bacon
Full of flavor, this smoked juicy Cheesy Veggie Stuffed Chicken Breasts Wrapped in Bacon. With a quick prep and healthy ingredients, you'll please everyone at the dinner table with this recipe!
- Build a fire and place a cast-iron pan over the heat.
- Add oil to heat.
- Add 2 TBSP Minced Garlic, 2 TBSP Brown Sugar, and Diced Onion then saute for up to 1 minute.
- Once browned, add 2 cups of Raw Spinach.
- In a small bowl, combine 4 TBSP Cream Cheese and 1 Cup of Mozzarella.
- Add Diced Bell Pepper, Coarse Salt, and Coarse Pepper to the bowl.
- Add wilted Spinach mix to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Butterfly Chicken Breast and stuff them with the veggie mixture.
- Wrap the stuffed Chicken Breast with Bacon until all of the surface is covered.
- Sear on both sides for up to 4 minutes and then place them on a pan in the smoke chamber.
- Cook until the internal temperature of the breast reaches 165 degrees,