CG Grilled Ribeye Steaks
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 12 Min
- 1 2 Boneless Ribeye’s: 12 oz each.
- 2 Sazon/Adobo Seasoning: to taste
- 3 Char-Griller Grills Steak Seasoning: to taste.
- 4 Char-Griller Grills Akorn Kamado, Graphite
Grilled steak is a staple for any backyard griller, and you can never go wrong with a classic steak. This recipe will take you less than 30 minutes, and you'll be left with two delicious steaks. You can up the recipe amount if you're cooking it for a crowd or lower it if you're just grilling a treat for yourself!
- Apply olive oil on all sides of the of both ribeye’s
- Season with, Sazon/Adobo & Char-Griller Steak Seasoning
Main Grilling Area Smoking Directions
- Fire up the AKORN to 450°-500°.
- Allow the grill/smoker to warm up for 30 mins.
- Place the Ribeye’s on the grill for 6 mins on each side.
- Serve with a few sides and enjoy!