Certified Competition Smoked Ribs Tips
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 3 Hrs
- 1 Breast of Spare Rib and Any Rib Trimmings
- 2 Yellow Mustard
- 3 Char-Griller Grills Rib Rub
- 4 Apple Juice (Non Concentrate)
Are you looking for the next big thing at your next BBQ? Well look no further and blow everyone away with this Certified Competition Smoked Ribs Tips.
1. Slice the breast into cubes and use any trimming with pieces of meat, discard any all fat pieces.
2. Apply even coating of yellow mustard for a binder.
3. Using Char-Griller Grills Rib Rub apply even coat of the rub on the meat.
4. Rib tips are ready to be smoked with the ribs.
1. Using the Char-Griller Grills Smokin’ Champ 1624, add the rib tips to the warming rack of the grill.
2. Spritz every 30-45 minutes with Apple juice.
3. Smoke for 3 hours.
4. Remove from the pit and enjoy.
Serving idea: serve with bbq sauce on the side with fries and white bread.