Cedar Plank Smoked Salmon
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 1-1.5 Hrs
- 1 Salmon fillets
- 2 1/3 C. olive oil
- 3 1/3 C. soy sauce
- 4 1/3 C. maple syrup
- 5 ½ Tsp. cayenne pepper
1. Rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Mix all ingredients together and pour evenly over salmon in an airtight container. Reserve some for basting and set aside.
3. Place in refrigerator and allow to marinate for 1 hour, or longer if desired.
4. Pre-heat grill to 275°F. Soak cedar planks in water for 3 minutes before placing on the grill to warm for 5-10 minutes.
5. Place salmon on cedar planks and smoke until the internal temperature of the fish reaches 145°F, basting with reserved marinade every 30 minutes.
Remove from grill and serve. Enjoy!