Flavor Pro™ Cedar Plank Salmon
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 2 Cedar Planks
- 2 2 Salmon Filets
- 3 Olive Oil
- 4 Rosemary
- 5 Salt and Pepper to Taste
Think you can't get the perfect smoked salmon on a gas grill? Think again. Thanks to the Flavor Drawer™, you can get the perfect cedar plank soaked salmon every time.
- Soak cedar planks in water for at least 8 hours.
- Set up the Flavor Pro for Indirect cooking
- Add 30 to 40 charcoal briquettes to one side of the flavor drawer
- Ignite charcoal with gas burners set to medium high
- Once charcoal is lit, turn off gas burners and allow to fully ash over
- Rub salmon on both sides with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, rosemary sprigs and slices of lemon
- Place Salmon on the side of the grill away from the charcoal
- Cook salmon for 15 minutes or until flakey.