Cajun BBQ Glazed Salmon
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 1 Hrs
- 1 4 Salmon Fillets
- 2 Char-Griller Creole Rub
- 3 1 Cedar Plank
- 4 Olive Oil
- 5 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 6 1 tbsp. Worcestershire
- 7 1 tsp. Honey
- 8 Apple Wood
This Cajun BBQ Glazed Salmon recipe is perfect for a summer day! Combining delicious salmon with Cajun and BBQ flavors is sure to be a hit!
- Start by soaking the cedar plank in water while you prepare the salmon fillets and BBQ sauce.
- For the salmon fillets, lather in olive oil as a binder.
- Season fillets evenly with Char-Griller Creole Rub.
- Prepare the homemade BBQ sauce by combining 1/4 cup ketchup, 1 tbsp. Worcestershire, 1 tsp. honey, and 1 tsp. Char-Griller Creole Seasoning. Mix well.
- Prepare the Char-Griller AKORN Jr. with apple wood for indirect heat using the Char-Griller Smokin' Stone to 275F cooking temperature.
- Remove cedar plank from water and evenly spread salmon fillets skin side down. Go ahead and put on the smoker. Smoke at 275F.
- Once the salmon fillet reach 125F internal temperature, brush BBQ sauce on top of the fillets.
- After the salmon fillets reach 145F internal temperature, remove from the smoker, and enjoy!