Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 Leftover Brisket
- 2 Shredded Cheese
- 3 Flour Tortillas
- 4 Mac & Cheese
- 5 French Fries
- 6 BBQ Sauce
- 7 Pickled Red Onion
- 8 Pickled Jalapenos
Have you ever put brisket in your burrito? If you haven't, you are missing out! Try it out with this Brisket Burrito recipe from Char-Griller Ambassadors, @PittBoysBBQ.
- Start out by throwing your French fries in the oven, as this will take the longest.
- Next, prepare your mac and cheese and set aside.
- Heat up your Flat Iron Griddle and reheat your leftover brisket.
- We added some BBQ sauce and began chopping it up directly on the griddle.
- Warm the tortillas on the griddle and add a layer of shredded cheese.
- Followed by a layer of French fries.
- Next, add the mac and cheese.
- Top it with some brisket.
- Add more BBQ sauce.
- Last, add the pickled onion and jalapenos.
- Roll it up and place back on the griddle to toast.