BBQ Fiends Beef Fajitas
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 8 Min
- 1 1 Lb Skirt Steak
- 2 1 Tbsp Char-Griller Steak Seasoning
- 3 1/2 Cup Orange Juice (Marinade)
- 4 1/4 Cup White Onion (Marinade)
- 5 1 Jalapeno, Seeds Removed (Marinade)
- 6 1 Habanero, Seeds Removed (Marinade)
- 7 4 Garlic Cloves (Marinade)
- 8 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 9 1 Lime, Juiced (Marinade)
- 10 Pinch of Salt & Pepper (Marinade)
This Beef Fajita recipe is super quick to make and packs a ton of South Texas flavor. It is sure to be a hit for an easy weeknight dinner when you want to light up the grill and get food on the table fast.
1. Combine all marinade ingredients in a blender and lightly pulse
2. Place skirt steak in a Ziploc bag with the marinade. Make sure the marinade is covering all sides of the fajitas. *Tip* leave the fajitas refrigerated in the marinade for 1-2 hours for increased flavor.
3. Remove the fajitas from the marinade and lightly season with Char-Griller steak seasoning on both sides. Get the grill up to 375 F and place the fajitas over the direct heat. Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium rare.
4. Pull the fajitas and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice against the grain and serve with tortillas. Enjoy!