BBQ Crunch Wrap
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 1 Burrito Size Tortilla (10-12”)
- 2 3/4 Cup Macaroni And Cheese
- 3 1/2 Cup Pulled Pork Or Chopped Brisket
- 4 4 Slices Of Thick Cut Bacon
- 5 BBQ Sauce
- 6 Cilantro Or Green Onions
This BBQ Crunch Wrap is truly next level. Awesome to serve up on the weekends for the family or as a weeknight meal, it features bacon, macaroni and cheese, and your choice of pulled pork or brisket. Give it a try!
1. Heat 2 middle burners on the Flat Iron to medium
2. Cut bacon slices in half and weave the pieces together to form a square
3. Place bacon weave on Flat Iron and cook until crispy, flipping once during cooking. Place on paper towel to drain grease
4. Warm tortilla up on the Flat Iron, just into pliable and remove from heat
5. Add macaroni to center of tortilla and smooth out to about a 3” circle. Top with bacon weave, then pulled pork/brisket. Drizzle BBQ sauce over the meat and sprinkle with cilantro or green onions
6. Work your way around the tortilla, bringing the edges to the center forming pleats. Place crunch wrap pleat side down on the Flat Iron where the bacon was cooked.
7. Allow 4-5 minutes for the crunch wrap to get toasted and flip to toast other side
8. Carefully remove the crunch wrap and enjoy!