BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Roll
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 50 Min
- 1 6 Slices of Bacon
- 2 1/2 Pound of Ground Beef
- 3 2 Tbsp BBQ Spice Rub of Choice
- 4 1-2 Jalapenos, Diced
- 5 2 Sticks Cheddar Cheese (or Cheese of Choice)
- 6 1/4 Cup Sugar Free BBQ Sauce
You won't even miss the buns with this BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Roll Recipe. Created by Char-Griller Ambassador Anna Boyd of @baconbutterbourbon, this roll is wrapped in bacon and packed with flavor.
1. Setup grill for dual zones and preheat to 350 degrees.
2. Place bacon side by side on a sushi mat facing lengthwise.
3. Mix together ground beef, spice rub and jalapeños in a bowl.
4. Place beef mixture on the bacon leaving an inch farthest away from you uncovered.
5. On the end closest to you, place the cheese sticks in the meat mixture, opposite direction of the bacon.
6. Roll away from you using the sushi mat.
7. Grill on the cold side of the grill for 45mins on a grate or cast iron skillet.
8. Baste with bbq sauce, grill for 5 minutes, baste again, then grill for another 5 minutes.
9. Remove and let rest.
10. Slice into rolls and serve.