Bang Bang Shrimp
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Cream Cheese - 1 Tablespoon
- 2 Sriracha - 1 to 2 Tablespoons
- 3 Sour Cream - 1 Tablespoon
- 4 Splash of Half a Lemon
- 5 Shrimp - 8 to 12
Add some BANG to your next get together with this amazing and mouth watering Bang Bang Shrimp recipe. We promise your taste buds will thank you! This recipe offers such a depth of flavors that will not disappoint, so get grilling!!
1. Whip all ingredients till well blended and creamy.
2. Grill at 350 degrees for 3-5 mins per side until pink and firm.
3. Toss shrimp in bowl with sauce to coat and serve as a delicious, spicy appetizer!