Bacon Wrapped Kielbasa
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 1 Hrs
- 1 Smoked sausage or kielbasa
- 2 2-3 jalapeños, cored and sliced
- 3 Block of Colby jack or pepper jack cheese, cut into thick slices
- 4 Package of bacon
- 5 Original All-Purpose BBQ Rub, to taste
- 6 Favorite BBQ sauce for dipping
1. Cut sausage into ½ inch thick slices. Place a slice of cheese on top, then a slice of jalapeño.
2. Wrap with 2 slices of bacon on opposite sides.
3. Season with Original All-Purpose BBQ rub, or your favorite rub, to taste.
4. Heat grill to 300°F. Place bacon-wrapped kielbasa on the grill and smoke for around 1 hour.
Let cool, then serve with your favorite BBQ sauce for dipping!