Bacon Wrapped Kabob
Prep Time: 2 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 1 Lb KC Cattle Company (Wagyu Stew or Kabob Meat)
- 2 10 Strips of Bacon (Cut In Half)
- 3 1 Tsp Redmond Real Salt
- 4 1 Tsp Redmond Organic Garlic Pepper
A simple, delicious dinner made with chicken, wrapped in bacon and skewered. To throw on the grill tonight!
- Season beef with salt & pepper, wrap each piece with bacon & skewer them.
- Cook on flat iron griddle (or grill) turning every 2 minutes, for 10 minutes. I finished mine off in the air fryer to crisp the bacon up a little more without over cooking the beef.