Angry Peach Mango Salmon
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 1 Salmon Filet
- 2 1 Can of Peach Mango Angry Orchard
- 3 Char-Griller Sweet & Spicy Rub
- 4 2 Tbl of Char-Griller Creole Rub
- 5 1 Tbl of Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 7 1/4 of Honey
- 8 Corn Starch
Switch up your grilled salmon recipe with this Angry Peach Mango Salmon! This recipe is packed with flavor and is sure to be a hit!
- Preheat grill to 300 degrees.
- I used truffle oil as a binder and then seasoned the fish with the Char-Griller Sweet & Spicy Rub.
- Allow the rub to sweat for ten minutes and place on the smoker. Now let’s make the glaze.
- In a small pot add 3 quarters of a can of Peach Mango Angry Orchard, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, creole rub, and honey. (Corn starch can be used to speed up the thicken process.) Cook glaze, bring to a boil, and reduce heat, and allow to thicken.
- At the 20 minute mark, brush salmon with the glaze and cook additional ten minute or to your desired temperature.
- Remove from smoker and allow fish to rest 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.