Al Pastor Tostadas
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time:
- 1 Pork Chops
- 2 Fresh Pineapple
- 3 Corn Tortillas
- 4 White Onion
- 5 Cilantro
- 6 Refried Beans
- 7 Green Salsa
- 8 Jack Cheese
- 9 Al Pastor Seasoning (Spanglish Asadero)
Upgrade your next Taco Tuesday to Tostadas Tuesday with this delicious al pastor tostadas recipe! These tostadas are bursting with flavor, and we can't wait for you to try them!
1. We used the charcoal side of our Triple Play smoker for this recipe
2. Season your pork chops with the spicy al pastor seasoning
3. Prepare toppings: dice the onion and cilantro, shred your cheese
4. Cut pineapple into rings and season with al pastor seasoning
5. Grill the pork chops and pineapple over direct heat
6. Dice both the pork chops and pineapple and set aside
7. On your uncooked tortilla, spread a layer of refried beans
8. Next, add a handful of the al pastor pork and cover with jack cheese
9. Place the tortillas over direct heat and close the grill
10. This will allow for the cheese to melt and the tortilla to get nice and crispy
11. After that, add the rest of the toppings and enjoy!
12.Diced onion, cilantro, grilled pineapple, and salsa!
The pineapple completes this dish. Don’t skip out on it!