AKORN® Jr. Smokin' Stone Grilled Ribeye Steaks & Onions
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 18 Min
- 1 3 Boneless Ribeye’s: 12 oz each.
- 2 Char-Griller Grills Steak Seasoning: to taste.
- 3 Onion: half, moon sliced
- 4 Char-Griller Smokin’ Stone
Smoke delicious ribeye steaks on your AKORN® Jr. with the help of the Jr. Smokin' Stone. Add as much grilled onion as you would like to complete this recipe!
- Apply olive oil on all sides of the ribeye steaks
- Season with Char-Griller Steak Seasoning to taste
- Slice the onions
- Fire up the AKORN® to 450°-500°
- Allow the grill/smoker to warm up for 30 minutes
- Grill the onions for about 10 minutes with olive oil using a cast iron skillet
- Place the ribeye steaks on the grill for 9 minutes on each side.
- Serve with grilled onions and enjoy!