2-Burner Flat Iron® Omelet Rounds
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 4 Large Eggs
- 2 4 Tbsp of Milk or Water
- 3 1/3 Cup of Shredded Cheese
- 4 Salt and Pepper to taste
- 5 Optional Toppings: Diced Onion, Diced Peppers, Diced Mushroom, Chopped Bacon or Sausage
Impress your brunch guests or bring your breakfast to the next level with these perfect mini-omelet rounds, prepared with the Char-Griller Egg Rings or even onion slices. They are easy to make and fun to eat. What’s not to love?!
- In a small bowl, whisk together your eggs, milk/water, salt, pepper, and any desired ingredients.
- Preheat your Flat Iron to medium heat. Gently grease the inside of your egg rings (Optionally, you can use a large outer slice of an onion). Place them on the cooktop and allow them to warm up for 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully pour your egg mixture into each ring, filling nearly to the top. To thoroughly cook the egg all around, cover with the Char-Griller Basting Dome.
- Cook for about 10 minutes until eggs are cooked to your liking. Add cheese to the top of each round and cover once more with the Basting Dome.
- Remove from the Flat Iron. Serve immediately. Enjoy!