2-Burner Flat Iron® Easy Shrimp Tacos
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 1 Lb. of medium-sized shrimp, deveined and peeled with tails removed
- 2 6-8 Flour or Corn Tortillas
- 3 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 1 Tbsp of Char-Griller Chili Lime or Taco & Fajita Rub
- 5 1/2 Tbsp of Garlic Powder
- 6 1/2 Tbsp of Onion Powder
- 7 1/2 Tbsp of Pepper
- 8 A Dash of Salt
- 9 Optional Toppings: Iceberg Lettuce, Sour Cream, Tomatoes, Cilantro, Salsa, Avocado
Make these simple shrimp tacos as complex or as stuffed as you’d like. Our Rubs will take this dish to the next level, preparing it perfectly for whatever your taste buds have in mind.
- Prep shrimp, by drying as much as possible with paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine shrimp with olive oil and all seasonings.
- With Flat Iron® preheated to medium-high heat, add shrimp to cooktop and cook while occasionally stirring for about 5-6 minutes or until shrimp are no longer pink.
- Remove from Flat Iron®.
- Add tortillas to the cooktop and warm up, cooking for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Assemble the tacos with desired toppings and serve immediately. Enjoy!