Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 2 Hrs
- 1 2 Lbs. Ground Beef
- 2 1/2 Cup of Onion (Minced)
- 3 1/4 Cup of Garlic (Minced)
- 4 2 Eggs (Cracked)
- 5 1 Tsp of Salt
- 6 1 Tsp of Pepper
- 7 1 Tsp of Cayenne Pepper
- 8 3/4 Cup of Bread Crumbs
- 9 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 10 1/2 Cup of Ketchup
- 11 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 12 1 Tbsp Yellow or Dijon Mustard
- 13 1 Tbsp of BBQ Sauce
A childhood staple, but make it BBQ. Take your tired ol’ meatloaf recipe and take it to the next level with the easy Smoked Meatloaf recipe.
- Preheat your smoker to 225-250°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients(1-9) for the loaf, thoroughly kneading together. Form into desired load shape.
- Place the meatloaf into the smoker and smoke for 2 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F. Allow to rest for 30 minutes before slicing.
- Combine the ingredients(10-13) for the sauce thoroughly and apply to the top of the meatloaf once it has begun to cool down.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!