Shrimp Boil Foil Packs
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 Large Deveined Shrimp
- 2 Red Potatoes
- 3 Corn on the Cob
- 4 Sausages of Choice
- 5 Seasonings and Butter Sauce (Lemons, Garlic, Butter, Tapatio Hot Sauce, Lemon Pepper, Chilli Lime Seasoning, Cajun Seasoning)
Perfect for a casual summer day at the campsite or a warm fall evening around the table, these grilled Shrimp Boil Foil Packets are easy to make and customize for each member of the family.
1. Season your shrimp with hot sauce, lemon pepper, Cajun seasoning, and chili lime seasoning
2. Cut the potatoes in half and boil until fork tender
3. Slice lemons into rings
4. Fire up the charcoal and grill your shrimp, corn on the cob, and sausages
5. Cut the grilled corn and sausages into desired sizes
6. In a bowl melt 3 sticks of butter, 3 tbsp. garlic, ¾-1 cup lemon juice, hot sauce to taste, and same seasoning blend
7. Start assembling your foil packets. Add equal portions of shrimp, corn, potatoes, and sausages to each pack
8. We decided to do individual portions but you can absolutely do larger packets
9. Return the foil packs to the grill and allow to cook/steam low and slow for 10 minutes
10. We like to serve with steamed rice and garlic bread. Enjoy!
- Make sure to use heavy duty foil!
- 4 lbs of shrimp easily fed 6 including the corn, sausage, and potatoes
- Make the serving sizes as big or as little as you like!